We believe that the most important capital a startup should raise is human capital.
We are in the process of building a great team and we want you to be a part of it. If you think you have what it takes to survive in a startup company then we would like to hear from you. Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Working in a startup is different from working for an established company. We want prospective candidates to understand the nuances of a startup and enjoy working for a startup. We expect you to have most of the traits listed below. For more details click here.
1. You would much rather act than deliberate.
2. You don’t care about what’s behind the curtain.
3. You don’t see money as the solution to every problem.
4. You see every customer as an individual that deserves respect.
5. You love a meritocracy.
6. You care much more about their peers than the perks.
7. You instinctively focus on the company’s mission.
We are looking for candidates who are ambitious, confident, passionate, positive and who does not hesitate to challenge the status-quo, amongst many other qualities.
Front end web developer -
- Experience in Responsive Design using Bootstrap etc.
- Expert level Object Oriented Design, and MVC (Multi-Tier Architecture/ Framework)
- Knowledge of using and writing Web APIs based front-end code.
- Programming for Amazon AWS or Google Cloud platform technologies is desirable. Please send screenshots or sample code of previous work along with your resume.
- BE/B.Tech in CS/IT is preferred.
- Ability to learn new technology, integration with existing technology pieces using Web Services/APIs
- The chance to work in a fast-moving, challenging but informal work environment with Startup.
- Semi-flexible work schedule.
- Communication skills is not that important for top coders
Digital Marketing and Research Analyst -
Candidate will get a chance to work and learn on some of the below digital marketing techniques:
- Google Ad-words
- Facebook advertising
- Twitter and Linkedin
- Social platforms such as Twitter, LinkedIn Gather information to plan and evaluate:
- Product design
- Marketing campaigns
- Generate new and innovative product ideas
- Fund raising
- Avoid common pitfalls in product strategy Marketing major would be a plus. Good communication skills is a must. Excellent grammar, content writing and proofreading is required.
UX (User Experience) Designer -
- Aesthetic designer. Both freelancers and full time designers are welcome for this position.
Android Developer -
Candidate is required to demonstrate knowledge in some of the below:
- Good understanding of Android application architecture, Activities, Services, Intents, Content Providers and Notifications
- Expertise in working on multi-threaded apps, XML & JSON, REST services and web services
- Proficient in Views, Layouts, Menus and other android controls
- Exposure to Location-Based Services, play services, Security and Permissions, Widgets and social APIs integrations will be an added advantage
- Handling Push notifications, Animations, Location based services
- Development and configuring custom android widgets ex : Calendar, Number/Date picker, sliding menu etc. would be a huge plus
- Exposure to Unit test frameworks, memory management
- Experience with Android SDK and android studio is required
- Understanding of Activity lifecycle and usages of appropriate Contexts
- Experience with customizable dynamic ListViews and familiarity with different types of adapters
- Experience with Asynchronous loading of data
- Experience with caching of data using SQLite is a plus
- Efficient debugging experience using logging
- Proficient in Multi-Threading and Collections
- Familiar in making Custom UI Components and XMPP would be plus point.
- Version control with Git / SVN is a plus
Java Developer -
- We are looking for a Java developer to help us in building high-performing and scalable android applications. Responsibilities:
- Design and develop high-volume, low-latency applications for mission-critical systems, delivering high-availability and performance.
- Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle.
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code.
- Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies and presenting these for architectural review. Requirements
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
- Designing and developing applications using Java EE platforms
- Object Oriented analysis and design using common design patterns.
- Profound insight of Java and JEE internals (Classloading, Memory Management, Transaction management etc)
- Good knowledge of Relational Databases, SQL and ORM technologies (JPA2, Hibernate)
- Good understanding of android app life cycle
Sales executive -
- Driving Business Development activities.
- Lead Generation and interacting with prospective clients for selling our services, setup required appointments with fashion designers, and successfully close the opportunities.
- Driving field sales operation on individual basis cold calls, going for appointments , generating self leads and also working on leads provided by office including independently running various field events.
- Solve sales queries on regular basis.
- Satisfying the existing and new customers by providing them timely service.
- Timely updation of the sales report. Requirements:
- High Energy Level, Ability to Connect with people across profiles viz fashion, fitness and retail professionals, etc.
- Ability to work with minimal management oversight and drive initiatives in the field, Quick Learner and Ability to Articulate well.
- Good Relationship and contact.
- Excellent communication skills in English -Written and Verbal. Knowledge of Kannada is a plus.
- Should have own vehicle as mobility if key, expenses will be paid.
- Good understanding of android app life cycle
- Local candidates only - Bangalore, Karnataka.
- Required experience - Sales & Marketing(0-1 year)
- Required license or certification - Driver's License & Own Wheeler
- Required language - English